Saturday, June 26, 2010

Transexual Financial Domination. Briana's bitch





I didn't buy any fancy shit.. just some things I really needed. *NEW* cock gobbling, dildo riding whore in My stable. Has a very good, real & refreshing submissive heart.
All you fags reading My Diary, if you want Me to keep posting & make new clips do the following:
1. Follow ME (bossybriana) on twitter If you don't have a twitter, make one!
3. TRIBUTE ME!!! you don't deserve control over $$$. Give it to some one who actually deserves it. ME!!!
4. I updated My clips4sale store, and re-did the little auto-generated GIF previews. Go check them out & BUY EVERY SINGLE CLIP! CHA-CHING!
Thats all for now. Read the rest of this entry, than you dismissed! Meet Briana'sBitch! :) Follow her on twitter too!!!

-----------------------------------------***-----------------------------------------
Flashback: Remember this idiot? Hows your divorce coming? I hope your new ex-wife finds a fucking REAL man you pathetic worthless roast beef queef. *just a reminder. I use to ruin lives in HS for FUN. Don't fuck with Me, stay on My good side... $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment