Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stupid Asses. Financial Domination

New stuff. The bag is cute but too small! :(
I really really really want these sunglasses. DIOR! Some one step up & get them for Me! Message Me on yahoo at sexytsbrianalynn if your interested in spoiling Me with these sexy shades!!!

Alright a few of you fucking paysluts owe Me $$$

ovind heggheim your credit card was declined. So I'm going to need $300 MAC giftcard to bossyblondebriana@hotmail.com Trust Me drunken cocksucking slut, your going to want to do this...

Oinkers.. double what you supposedly sent. to bossyblondebriana@hotmail.com

Lurkers, wankers, admirers.. TRIBUTE ME

If you follow Me on twitter http://www.blogger.com/www.twitter.com/bossybriana) you would know I'm thinking of trying NF again.. Those of you interested in listening to Me tear you down & whip your ass into shape E-MAIL ME! Way back in My Diary I have a voice sample I think..

& another important reminder: EVERY WANNABE cocksucking bitch NEEDS TO VOTE FOR MY ASS!


No comments:

Post a Comment