Monday, June 14, 2010

The sweetest e-mail!

Goddess Briana

Hopefully, you won't be disappointed in me. I'm sitting here in a pair of red panties I strutted around my apartment in for you. It is hard to explain my feelings, but I do feel strange and some how connected to you.This is because I did it for you. Besides being nervous sitting here in red panties I feel almost like a dirty little girl. Also, I feel perverted and like a dirty old man. I can't help to wonder what other things you are going to make me do and do to me. I just think of the questions you asked me. Some of them made the hair on the back of neck stand up.To start serving you I am going to have to obey you Goddess. I know it is not going to be an easy task. I am sure you are going to ask me to do things I have never done before, but I am going to try. The only way I can better your life is throughtribute. I hope through training me I will provide entertainment for you. I doyou accept what I can do and will do for you. As I get more comfortable with my role for you I am sure I am going to have better answers. At the momentI'm spinning trying to figure out exactly what I am doing Goddess Briana.



Sent after a greendot tribute & I responded " Aww that was the sweetest e-mail. your going to be in My back pocket for a long time!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment