Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bitch Positions...

Come be apart of my world, the best thing that could ever happen to you!
I should never ever have to work, there is where you come in. I am everyone's fantasy transexual Goddess. Do yourself a favor and take care of all my needs, bills & expenses. I am the hottest, but I will be a tad hotter spending your cash!
Foot Boy - Must buy Me one pair of shoes a week. Whichever pair I want!! My footbitch needs to fulfill & surpass my shoe fetish needs. In return Goddess will allow you to worship her perfect feet in many ways. Always ask what pair I want & beg to buy them right away.
Make-up Bitch - Preferably a sissywhore, but I don't really give a shit who pays as long as I get my make-up. I LOVVVE MAKEUP! $200 MAC giftcard a month! Make Goddess super happy, sexy and stay always gorgeous!
Human ATM - A really special position, always make sure my green dot credit card is full of your hard earned cash. So when I whip it out (my credit card;) I can mention I don't have to pay for anything, my boy is whipped & loves contributing to the Goddess funds!
I have other precious things to do, I will add the rest later.

No comments:

Post a Comment