Monday, November 2, 2009

GIVE ME NOW.

I only need a measly $50 amazon gift card [bossyblondebriana@hotmail.com] for My Dior sunglasses I want badly. Who's going to be a good bitch & beg Me to get them?



No more posts till I get them.



Also the leopard print pumps in the video below. Only $65 and I will send you a clip. GET THE FUCK ON IT. All gifts of course will be showed off and these will look DAMN PERFECT HOT on me!

I'm too fucking nice & have some punishments to give out.

For all the freebie freeloading wanksters.. I have a job for you which involves my website. E-mail me if your interested in serving me & you don't have any dough.

your role in life is to make Mine amazing. I'm too beautiful to lift a finger. I'm what your wife was suppose to be, I'm fucking perfect.

I had more I was going to say but I forgot<3 SUCK ON IT!
-->Queen, Goddess & all around Perfection.. BRIANA.


update: the shoes came! They look light pink but they are really really perfectly hot pink & I fucking adore them. To the drunk kid that got them for me, you'll get some sexy pictures tomorrow! I need a camera..hint hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment