Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sigh.


So the pajama bottoms arrived. Really cute, feel great. But the fucking sunglasses I betwould be too small to fit on my 7 year old sister. Who knew Dior made sunglasses for babies? I am really really annoyed because I wanted them NOW! My fucking hair straightner still hasn't arrived either and I ordered it a while ago.

So now I have to send those bitches back and I am just going to go through a different seller. Whatever I have my eye on a pair of Fendis & YSL!!
I am in the midst of making some mp3's that are brainwashing esque. Really sexy, my voice is hot. I will be selling them on nite flirt so get an account now. I might sell them on c4s but probally the visual will just be a picture of me.
I'm moving next Saturday and I am still needing green dots. For all you lurkers, come into my world it's fun! Ask my newest pet Jasmine!! This is a demand for you to run to walgreens, walmart, wherever the hell you can buy greendots.. And send me a little somthing! I want to go out for sure the night I am back in Seattle. SO GET ON IT NOW!!
I have lots more to post but I will make new ones! Toodles poodles!


-->Queen B.

No comments:

Post a Comment