Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm so fucking bossy. I love being Me and abusing you shits. SO much fun. New shoes should be here on Wednesday. They better be. Some broke drunk college boy got them for me. So he'll be getting a couple pictures & an actual SERIOUS wallet rape. He wants to stare at me as I damage his credit card. That will take all of 2 seconds. LOVES IT! He loved my little clip and pile of panties picture ;)

[ugh] I hate that I can't copy & paste convos on here.. it was really funny!

I'm thinking these will be my working out shoes (yes I work out in heels). I'll die in heels. I don't camp or take out the trash so I don't know what else they could be used for?

Photoshoot tomorrow night FOR SURE. I also need to take pictures of those 3 shirts I got a while ago but never got around to it!

Things to do:

Update myspace, upload youtube vid, put video on website, subs&slaves page on website along with tribute page, update call me page and a couple other pages. Some other shit but I've been drinking so I can rememberr.

I WANT THOSE PUMPS FUCKING BADLLLLLY.

--->you're QUEEN, GODDESS & LOVE you will never have. Submit now weakfuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment